Best Player Props for Devonta Smith: Week 4 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Before Devonta Smith hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) and the Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Player Props for Devonta Smith
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devonta Smith’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith Season Stats
- Smith has caught 11 passes on 21 targets for 115 yards and one touchdown, averaging 38.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 131st in the NFL with 46 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 14.3% of his team’s seven offensive TDs.
Smith’s Notable Teammates
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 780 yards while completing 66.0% of his passes (64-of-97), with five touchdowns and two interceptions this year (260.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 26 times for 179 yards and one touchdown, averaging 59.7 yards per game.
- Hurts has run for 179 yards on 26 carries (59.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Quez Watkins has been targeted seven times, registering 186 yards on seven catches.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Three players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Kansas City this season.
- The Chiefs have allowed a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
- Kansas City has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.3 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.1 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||160.3 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||430.0 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.1 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.7 (31)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.