Best Player Props for Devonta Freeman: Week 5 Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts
Before Devonta Freeman hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Freeman’s Baltimore Ravens (3-1) and the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Devonta Freeman
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devonta Freeman’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Freeman Season Stats
- Freeman has rushed for 41 yards (10.3 per game) on six carries.
- Freeman has collected six yards after contact as a rusher this season.
Freeman’s Notable Teammates
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,077 yards while completing 60.5% of his throws (75-of-124), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (269.3 yards per game). He also has 42 carries for 279 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 69.8 yards per game.
- Jackson has rushed for 279 yards on 42 carries (69.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Marquise Brown has hauled in 19 catches for 326 yards (81.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins has caught 16 passes on 29 targets for 257 yards, averaging 64.3 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- One player has put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Colts this season.
- Indianapolis has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to two players this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Colts this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.0 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||330.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.3 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!