Best Player Props for Devin Singletary: Week 5 Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Before Devin Singletary hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Singletary and the Buffalo Bills (3-1) hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) in Week 5 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Devin Singletary
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devin Singletary’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Singletary Season Stats
- Singletary has carried the ball 49 times for a team-high 259 yards (64.8 per game), with one touchdown.
- Singletary has racked up 95 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 23rd among qualified runners.
- He also averages 6.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing seven passes for 24 yards.
- This season, he ranks 174th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 31.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 6.7% of his team’s 15 offensive TDs.
Singletary’s Notable Teammates
- Josh Allen leads his team with 1,055 passing yards (263.8 per game) and has a 63.1% completion percentage (99-of-157), throwing nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 129 rushing yards on 24 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- Zack Moss has run for 147 yards on 35 carries (36.8 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Stefon Diggs’ 26 receptions on 42 targets this year have turned into 305 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Emmanuel Sanders has caught 16 passes on 26 targets for 268 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 67.0 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Two players have recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Chiefs this season.
- Kansas City has allowed three players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Chiefs this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.8 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||146.0 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||437.8 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.1 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (31)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.