Best Player Props for Devin Singletary: Week 1 Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Bookmakers have posted player props for Devin Singletary ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Singletary and the Buffalo Bills (0-0) hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Devin Singletary
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devin Singletary’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Singletary Season Stats
- Singletary took 156 carries for 687 rushing yards a season ago (42.9 per game) and two touchdowns. He also caught 38 passes for 269 yards (16.8 per game).
- Singletary was 13th in rushing yards after contact last year with 449, thanks in part to nine broken tackles.
- Last year Singletary took 156 attempts for 687 rushing yards (42.9 per game) and scored two touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he caught 38 passes for 269 yards (16.8 per game).
- He was 69th in the NFL with 269 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored two combined touchdowns last season, 3.6% of his team’s 56 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- The Steelers gave up more than 100 rushing yards to four players last season.
- Pittsburgh gave up at least one rushing touchdown to 12 players last season.
- No player ran for more than a touchdown against the Steelers last year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.4 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||305.8 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.5 (3)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.