Best Player Props for Devin Duvernay: Week 5 Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts
Ahead of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Devin Duvernay and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Duvernay’s Baltimore Ravens (3-1) and the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) hit the field in Week 5 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Devin Duvernay
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devin Duvernay’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Duvernay Season Stats
- Duvernay’s six grabs (on 11 targets) have led to 59 receiving yards (14.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- He ranks 222nd in the NFL with 23 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Duvernay’s Notable Teammates
- This campaign, Lamar Jackson has put up 1,077 passing yards (269.3 yards per game) while connecting on 75 of 124 passes (60.5% completion percentage), with four touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 279 rushing yards on 42 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 69.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Jackson has run for 279 yards on 42 carries (69.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown has 19 catches for 326 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 28 times and put up 81.5 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- One player has racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Indianapolis this season.
- Three players have hauled in a touchdown against the Colts this season.
- Indianapolis has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.0 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||330.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.3 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!