Best Player Props for Devin Duvernay: Week 4 Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
Before placing any wagers on Devin Duvernay’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) play the Denver Broncos (3-0) in Week 4 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Devin Duvernay
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devin Duvernay’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Duvernay Season Stats
- Duvernay has caught three passes on five targets for 28 yards and one touchdown, averaging 9.3 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 172nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 31.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive TDs.
Duvernay’s Notable Teammates
- Lamar Jackson leads his team with 761 passing yards (253.7 per game) and has a 60.9% completion percentage (53-of-87), throwing three touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 251 rushing yards on 35 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 83.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Jackson has run for 251 yards on 35 carries (83.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown has 15 catches on 23 targets for 235 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- One player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Denver this season.
- Four players have hauled in a touchdown against the Broncos this season.
- Denver hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.7 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||59.3 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||221.7 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.5 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||8.7 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!