Best Player Props for DeVante Parker: Week 4 Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts
Before DeVante Parker hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
A Week 4 matchup sees Parker’s Miami Dolphins (1-2) take the field against the Indianapolis Colts (0-3) at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Player Props for DeVante Parker
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze DeVante Parker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Parker Season Stats
- Parker has caught 13 passes (23 targets) for 165 yards (55.0 per game) this season.
- He ranks 80th in the NFL with 75 total yards after the catch.
Parker’s Notable Teammates
- Jacoby Brissett has passed for 384 yards while completing 62.9% of his passes (56-of-89), with zero touchdowns and one interception this year (128.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 13 times for 49 yards and one touchdown, averaging 16.3 yards per game.
- Myles Gaskin has recorded 139 yards on 27 carries (46.3 yards per game) this year. He also has 12 catches for 57 yards (19.0 per game).
- Jaylen Waddle has 22 catches for 167 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 27 times and put up 55.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Indianapolis has allowed one player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Two players have caught a touchdown against the Colts this season.
- Indianapolis has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||243.0 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.1 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||140.3 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.3 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.7 (22)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!