Best Player Props for DeVante Parker: Week 1 Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots
Sportsbooks have installed player prop betting options for DeVante Parker ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS.
AFC East rivals take the field in Week 1 when Parker and the Miami Dolphins (0-0) meet the New England Patriots (0-0) at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for DeVante Parker
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze DeVante Parker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Parker Season Stats
- Parker’s stat line last year: 793 receiving yards, 63 catches, four touchdowns, 49.6 yards per game (on 103 targets).
- He was 131st in the NFL with 173 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored four combined touchdowns last season, 10.3% of his team’s 39 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New England
- Four players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New England last season.
- The Patriots allowed a touchdown pass to 11 players last season.
- New England allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.6 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||131.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.8 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (22)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.1 (7)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!