Best Player Props for DeSean Jackson: Week 1 Los Angeles Rams vs. Chicago Bears
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on DeSean Jackson for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Jackson and the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (0-0) in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for DeSean Jackson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze DeSean Jackson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jackson Season Stats
- Jackson accumulated 236 yards last year on 14 grabs plus one touchdown. He was targeted 26 times and averaged 26.2 yards per game.
- He was 263rd in the NFL with 65 total yards after the catch last year.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago allowed four players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Bears allowed a touchdown pass to 23 players last season.
- Chicago gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to just three players last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!