Best Player Props for Derrick Henry: Week 1 Tennessee Titans vs. Arizona Cardinals
Before Derrick Henry hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Henry and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) square off against the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Derrick Henry
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick Henry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Henry Season Stats
- Henry ran for 2,027 yards on 378 attempts (126.7 yards per game) and scored 17 touchdowns a season ago.
- Henry stayed on his feet for 1073 rushing yards after contact last year, first in the NFL.
- Henry averaged 126.7 rushing yards per game with 17 touchdowns last year.
- He was 174th in the NFL with 127 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored 17 combined touchdowns last season, 28.8% of his team’s 59 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- The Cardinals allowed more than 100 rushing yards to only three players last season.
- Arizona gave up at least one rushing touchdown to 18 players last season.
- The Cardinals allowed four players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.8 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||351.9 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.9 (12)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!