Best Player Props for Derek Carr: Week 6 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Denver Broncos
Derek Carr has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS.
Carr’s Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) and the Denver Broncos (3-2) meet in a Week 6 matchup between AFC West opponents at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Derek Carr
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derek Carr’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carr Season Stats
- Carr leads Las Vegas with 1,605 passing yards (321.0 per game) and has a 63.9% completion percentage this year (131-of-205) while throwing eight touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Carr has racked up 934 air yards on completed passes, which ranks first in the NFL.
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 29 rushing yards (5.8 ypg) on 16 carries.
- Carr has collected two yards after contact as a rusher this season.
- He has accounted for eight of his team’s 12 touchdowns on offense this season, or 66.7%.
Carr’s Notable Teammates
- So far this season Peyton Barber has rushed for 143 yards on 37 carries (28.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Henry Ruggs III has racked up 17 receptions (on 28 targets) for 348 yards and one touchdown.
- Darren Waller has collected 319 yards on 28 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 63.8 yards per game on 48 targets.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- One player has registered more than 300 passing yards in a game against Denver this season.
- Denver has given up two or more passing touchdowns to three opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Broncos haven’t allowed a player to throw for at least three touchdowns against them in a game this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||222.8 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.4 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||292.4 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||15.2 (2)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!