Best Player Props for Derek Carr: Week 4 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player prop bet markets for Monday’s NFL action, including for Derek Carr, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN.
Carr’s Las Vegas Raiders (3-0) and the Los Angeles Chargers (2-1) play in a Week 4 matchup between AFC West foes at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Derek Carr
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derek Carr’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carr Season Stats
- Carr has 1,203 passing yards (401.0 ypg), completing 64.7% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Carr ranks first in the NFL with 677 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also carried the ball 10 times for 13 yards, averaging 4.3 yards per game.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 66.7% of his team’s nine offensive TDs.
Carr’s Notable Teammates
- Peyton Barber has rushed for 143 yards on 36 carries (47.7 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown this year.
- Henry Ruggs III has 11 catches for 237 yards with one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 19 times and put up 79.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Darren Waller has caught 20 passes on 33 targets for 224 yards and one touchdown, averaging 74.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has allowed two players to register over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed one player to throw two or more touchdowns in a game this season.
- The Chargers have allowed one player to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game this season.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||210.7 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||170.0 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.8 (32)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||371.7 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.