Best Player Props for Deonte Harris: Week 5 New Orleans Saints vs. Washington Football Team
Deonte Harris has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
This Week 5 matchup sees Harris’ New Orleans Saints (2-2) take on the Washington Football Team (2-2) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Deonte Harris
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deonte Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris’ 164 receiving yards (41.0 per game) are a team high. He has 11 receptions (15 targets) and one touchdown.
- He ranks 92nd in the NFL with 66 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 8.3% of his team’s 12 offensive TDs.
Harris’ Notable Teammates
- Jameis Winston has passed for 613 yards while completing 64.0% of his passes (55-of-86), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions this year (153.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 14 times for 60 yards and one touchdown, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Alvin Kamara has run for 297 yards on 78 carries (74.3 ypg). Kamara also figures in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 62 yards (15.5 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Marquez Callaway has 137 yards on nine catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 13 times and averages 34.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington has given up more than 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Football Team have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Washington has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.5 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||417.5 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.5 (30)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!