Best Player Props for Deonte Harris: Week 4 New Orleans Saints vs. New York Giants
Deonte Harris has player prop bet markets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Harris and the New Orleans Saints (2-1) hit the field against the New York Giants (0-3) in Week 4 at Caesars Superdome.
Player Props for Deonte Harris
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deonte Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris has been targeted seven times and has six catches, leading the Saints with 112 receiving yards (37.3 ypg) plus one touchdown.
- This season, he has racked up 11 yards after the catch, which ranks 236th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s nine touchdowns on offense this season, or 11.1%.
Harris’ Notable Teammates
- Jameis Winston has passed for 387 yards while completing 60.3% of his passes (38-of-63), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions this year (129.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 14 times for 60 yards and one touchdown, averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Alvin Kamara has run for 177 yards on 52 carries (59.0 ypg). Kamara also figures in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 62 (20.7 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Marquez Callaway’s stat line this year shows seven catches for 63 yards and one touchdown. He averages 21.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 11 times.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed one player to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Two players have hauled in a touchdown against the Giants this season.
- New York hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||281.0 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||107.0 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (25)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||374.3 (21)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.7 (16)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.