Best Player Props for Deonte Harris: Week 2 New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers
Before Deonte Harris hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
NFC South opponents hit the field in Week 2 when Harris and the New Orleans Saints (1-0) meet the Carolina Panthers (1-0) at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Deonte Harris
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deonte Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris caught 20 passes last season on his way to 186 yards and one touchdown.
- He racked up 127 yards after the catch last year, 174th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 58 touchdowns on offense last year, or 1.7%.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina allowed 10 players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 15 players caught a touchdown against the Panthers last season.
- Carolina allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.1 (18)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.