Best Player Props for Deonte Harris: Week 1 New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Deonte Harris for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
A Week 1 matchup sees Harris’ New Orleans Saints (0-0) play the Green Bay Packers (0-0) at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Deonte Harris
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deonte Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris racked up 186 receiving yards on 20 catches with one touchdown last year, averaging 14.3 yards per game on 25 targets.
- Last season he was 174th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 127.
- He scored one touchdown last year, 1.7% of his team’s 58 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Nine players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Green Bay last season.
- 38 players hauled in a touchdown against the Packers last season.
- Green Bay allowed seven players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.1 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.