Best Player Props for Demarcus Robinson: Week 5 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills
Bookmakers have posted player prop bet markets for Demarcus Robinson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC.
Robinson’s Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) and the Buffalo Bills (3-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Demarcus Robinson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Demarcus Robinson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Robinson Season Stats
- Robinson has put up six catches for 72 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted eight times and averages 18.0 receiving yards.
- This season, he has racked up 12 yards after the catch, which ranks 251st among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 17 touchdowns on offense this season, or 5.9%.
Robinson’s Notable Teammates
- Patrick Mahomes II has passed for 1,218 yards while completing 72.3% of his throws (102-of-141), with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions (304.5 yards per game). He’s also rushed 15 times for 92 yards and one touchdown, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for 291 yards on 58 carries (72.8 ypg).
- Tyreek Hill has been targeted 38 times, registering 453 yards on 30 catches, including four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo has given up more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The Bills have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Buffalo has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||167.3 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.5 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||68.0 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.2 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||216.8 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.3 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||11.0 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!