Best Player Props for Deebo Samuel: Week 4 San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
Deebo Samuel will have several player props available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) ready for an NFC West matchup in Week 4 with the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Player Props for Deebo Samuel
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deebo Samuel’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Samuel Season Stats
- Samuel’s 334 receiving yards lead all receivers on the 49ers. He’s been targeted 30 times and has totaled 20 receptions and one touchdown (111.3 yards per game).
- This season, he has racked up 235 yards after the catch, which ranks second among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Samuel’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Jimmy Garoppolo has put up 760 passing yards (253.3 yards per game) while going 64-for-95 (67.4% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and one interception.
- So far this year Elijah Mitchell has rushed for 146 yards on 36 carries (48.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- George Kittle has been targeted 18 times, registering 187 yards on 15 catches.
Player Performance vs. Seattle
- Seattle has allowed three players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Seahawks have allowed six players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Seattle has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Seattle Seahawks Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||155.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||440.3 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.3 (21)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!