Best Player Props for Deebo Samuel: Week 1 San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions
There will be player prop bets available for Deebo Samuel before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Samuel’s San Francisco 49ers (0-0) hit the field against the Detroit Lions (0-0) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Player Props for Deebo Samuel
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deebo Samuel’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Samuel Season Stats
- Samuel put together a strong campaign a season ago, playing his way to one receiving touchdown and 391 yards (32.6 ypg).
- Last year he was 23rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 398.
- He accounted for 2.3% of his team’s 44 offensive touchdowns last year, with one total.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Detroit allowed six players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 25 players caught a touchdown against the Lions last season.
- Just two players caught more than one touchdown pass against Detroit last year.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.1 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.5 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.9 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||419.8 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.4 (32)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!