Best Player Props for DeAndre Hopkins: Week 6 Arizona Cardinals vs. Cleveland Browns
DeAndre Hopkins has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX.
Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) hit the field against the Cleveland Browns (3-2) in Week 6 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Player Props for DeAndre Hopkins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze DeAndre Hopkins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hopkins Season Stats
- Hopkins has been targeted 34 times and has 23 catches, leading the Cardinals with 312 receiving yards (62.4 ypg) plus four touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 91 yards after the catch, which ranks 77th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 22.2% of his team’s 18 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Hopkins’ Notable Teammates
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,512 yards while completing 75.2% of his passes (124-of-165), with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions this year (302.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 30 times for 110 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Chase Edmonds has rushed for 270 yards on 49 carries (54.0 ypg). Edmonds also figures in the passing game, catching 23 passes for 159 (31.8 ypg).
- Christian Kirk has been targeted 23 times, registering 283 yards on 21 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland has allowed only one player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Browns have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Cleveland this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||75.6 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.4 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||298.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (11)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!