Best Player Props for DeAndre Hopkins: Week 1 Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans
DeAndre Hopkins will have several player prop bets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Hopkins’ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) hit the field in a Week 1 matchup from Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Player Props for DeAndre Hopkins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze DeAndre Hopkins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hopkins Season Stats
- Hopkins averaged 87.9 yards on 7.2 receptions per game and racked up six receiving touchdowns last season.
- He racked up 534 yards after the catch last year, fifth among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 12.2% of his team’s 49 offensive touchdowns last season, with six total.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee allowed over 100 receiving yards to 11 players last season.
- The Titans allowed 30 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Tennessee gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to just three players last year.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.3 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.4 (24)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.