Best Player Props for Dawson Knox: Week 5 Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Dawson Knox, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC.
Knox and the Buffalo Bills (3-1) play the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) in Week 5 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Dawson Knox
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dawson Knox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Knox Season Stats
- Knox has put together a 144-yard season so far (36.0 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 15 passes on 20 targets.
- This season, he ranks 103rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 64.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 15 touchdowns on offense this season, or 26.7%.
Knox’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Josh Allen has recorded 1,055 passing yards (263.8 yards per game) while going 99-for-156 (63.5% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 129 rushing yards on 24 carries with one touchdown, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Devin Singletary has rushed for 259 yards on 49 carries (64.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has been targeted 41 times, registering 305 yards on 26 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Kansas City has allowed four players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Chiefs have given up a touchdown pass to 11 players this season.
- Two players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Kansas City this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.8 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||146.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||437.8 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.1 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (31)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.