Best Player Props for Dawson Knox: Week 4 Buffalo Bills vs. Houston Texans
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Dawson Knox and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Knox and the Buffalo Bills (2-1) take on the Houston Texans (1-2) in Week 4 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Dawson Knox
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dawson Knox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Knox Season Stats
- This season Knox has caught 10 passes on 12 targets for 107 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 35.7 yards per game.
- He ranks 113th in the NFL with 56 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 18.2% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Knox’s Notable Teammates
- Josh Allen leads his team with 807 passing yards (269.0 per game) and has a 62.2% completion percentage (79-of-127), throwing seven touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 88 rushing yards on 18 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Devin Singletary has run for 180 yards on 35 carries (60.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Cole Beasley has 23 catches for 194 yards this year. He has been targeted 30 times and put up 64.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Houston has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Texans have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Houston this season.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||283.0 (23)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.3 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||385.7 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.3 (18)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.