Best Player Props for Dawson Knox: Week 1 Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
There will be player props available for Dawson Knox ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Knox and the Buffalo Bills (0-0) hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Dawson Knox
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dawson Knox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Knox Season Stats
- Knox hauled in 24 passes on 44 targets for 288 yards and three touchdowns last year, averaging 20.6 yards per game.
- He was 151st in the NFL with 160 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for 5.4% of his team’s 56 offensive touchdowns last season, with three total.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Four players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Pittsburgh last season.
- 30 players caught a touchdown against the Steelers last season.
- Pittsburgh allowed four players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.4 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||305.8 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.5 (3)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!