Best Player Props for Davis Mills: Week 5 Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots
Bookmakers have installed player prop betting options for Davis Mills ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Mills’ Houston Texans (1-3) and the New England Patriots (1-3) meet in Week 5 at NRG Stadium.
Player Props for Davis Mills
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Davis Mills’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mills Season Stats
- Mills leads Houston with 357 passing yards (89.3 per game) and has a 56.7% completion percentage (38-for-67), tossing two touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Mills has racked up 225 air yards on completed passes, to rank 31st in the NFL.
- He also has one rushing yards on four carries, averaging 0.3 yards per game.
- Mills has racked up two rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Mills’ Notable Teammates
- Mark Ingram II has rushed for 171 yards on 52 carries (42.8 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown this year.
- Brandin Cooks has added 369 yards on 28 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 39 times and averages 92.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- Pharaoh Brown has five catches on eight targets for 73 yards, for an average of 18.3 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England has yet to allow a player to record more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- New England has allowed one player to throw two or more touchdowns in a game this season.
- The Patriots haven’t allowed a player to throw more than two touchdowns against them in a game this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||202.3 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||306.8 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.5 (6)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!