Best Player Props for David Njoku: Week 4 Cleveland Browns vs. Minnesota Vikings
There will be player prop bet markets available for David Njoku ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Njoku’s Cleveland Browns (2-1) play the Minnesota Vikings (1-2) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for David Njoku
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze David Njoku’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Njoku Season Stats
- Njoku has racked up 94 receiving yards (31.3 per game), reeling in five passes on eight targets this year.
- He ranks 157th in the NFL with 35 total yards after the catch.
Njoku’s Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield leads the team with 780 passing yards (260.0 yards per game) and has a 73.8% completion percentage this year (59-of-80) while throwing two touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 48 rushing yards on 13 carries with one touchdown, averaging 16.0 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb has rushed for 262 yards on 48 carries (87.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Kareem Hunt has been targeted 11 times, registering 104 yards on 10 catches.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- One player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Minnesota this season.
- Seven players have hauled in a touchdown against the Vikings this season.
- Minnesota has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||319.7 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||10.1 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||409.7 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.3 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.0 (20)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.