Best Player Props for David Njoku: Week 1 Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
David Njoku will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Njoku’s Cleveland Browns (0-0) take the field against the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for David Njoku
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze David Njoku’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Njoku Season Stats
- Njoku caught 19 passes on 29 targets for 213 yards and two touchdowns last season, averaging 16.4 yards per game.
- He was 225th in the NFL with 87 total yards after the catch last year.
- He scored two combined touchdowns last season, 4.2% of his team’s 48 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Nine players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Kansas City last season.
- The Chiefs allowed 35 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Four players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Kansas City last year.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.0 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.1 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!