Best Player Props for David Johnson: Week 6 Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts
Bookmakers have listed player props for David Johnson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
AFC South opponents square off in Week 6 when Johnson and the Houston Texans (1-4) meet the Indianapolis Colts (1-4) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for David Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze David Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson has put up 72 rushing yards on 18 carries (14.4 yards per game) this season.
- Johnson has stayed on his feet for 38 rushing yards after contact this season.
- He’s also caught 13 passes for 113 yards (22.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- He ranks 73rd in the NFL with 98 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills has passed for 669 yards this year, while completing 61.5% of his passes (59-of-96) with five touchdowns and five interceptions (133.8 yards per game).
- Mark Ingram II has run for 212 yards on 68 carries (42.4 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Brandin Cooks’ 31 receptions on 44 targets this year have resulted in 392 yards and one touchdown.
- Chris Conley has caught six passes on 10 targets for 124 yards and one touchdown, averaging 24.8 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- The Colts have allowed more than 100 rushing yards to just one player this season.
- Indianapolis has given up at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- No players have rushed for more than a touchdown against the Colts this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.0 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.4 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (9)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||369.2 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.4 (25)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.6 (23)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!