Best Player Props for David Johnson: Week 5 Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots
Before David Johnson hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Johnson and the Houston Texans (1-3) square off against the New England Patriots (1-3) in Week 5 at NRG Stadium.
Player Props for David Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze David Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- This season Johnson has 67 rushing yards (16.8 per game) on 16 carries.
- Johnson has stayed on his feet for 24 rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has added eight catches for 67 yards (16.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- He ranks 107th in the NFL with 61 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills has thrown for 357 yards while completing 56.7% of his throws (38-of-67), with two touchdowns and five interceptions (89.3 yards per game).
- Mark Ingram II has 171 yards on 52 carries (42.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Brandin Cooks’ 28 receptions on 39 targets this year have turned into 369 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Pharaoh Brown has caught five passes on eight targets for 73 yards, averaging 18.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New England
- The Patriots have given up more than 100 yards on the ground to one player this season.
- Two players have rushed for at least a touchdown against New England this season.
- The Patriots haven’t allowed more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||202.3 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||306.8 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.5 (6)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.