Best Player Props for Davante Adams: Week 6 Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears
Davante Adams has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Adams’ Green Bay Packers (4-1) and the Chicago Bears (3-2) meet in a Week 6 matchup between NFC North foes at Soldier Field.
Player Props for Davante Adams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Davante Adams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Adams Season Stats
- Adams’ 579 receiving yards (115.8 per game) pace all receivers on the Packers. He’s been targeted 61 times and has collected 42 receptions and two touchdowns.
- He ranks 27th in the NFL with 148 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 13 touchdowns on offense this season, or 15.4%.
Adams’ Notable Teammates
- Aaron Rodgers leads the team with 1,241 passing yards (248.2 yards per game) and has a 65.6% completion percentage this year (107-of-163) while throwing 10 touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has 309 yards on 70 carries (61.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 17 catches for 132 yards (26.4 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb has been targeted 14 times, recording 157 yards on 11 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- One player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Chicago this season.
- The Bears have allowed a touchdown pass to two players this season.
- Chicago hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.8 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||103.8 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||331.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.