Best Player Props for Davante Adams: Week 4 Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
There will be player prop bets available for Davante Adams before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Adams’ Green Bay Packers (2-1) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Player Props for Davante Adams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Davante Adams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Adams Season Stats
- Adams has hauled in 25 catches for 309 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted 34 times, and averages 103.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he ranks fourth among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 173.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Adams’ Notable Teammates
- Aaron Rodgers has passed for 649 yards while completing 68.2% of his throws (60-of-88), with six touchdowns and two interceptions (216.3 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has rushed for 158 yards on 41 carries (52.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 10 catches for 75 yards (25.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has been targeted 16 times, registering 76 yards on six catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Steelers have allowed three players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Pittsburgh hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.7 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||88.3 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.7 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.0 (12)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!