Best Player Props for Davante Adams: Week 1 Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
Before Davante Adams hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
A Week 1 matchup sees Adams’ Green Bay Packers (0-0) take on the New Orleans Saints (0-0) at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Davante Adams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Davante Adams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Adams Season Stats
- Adams reeled in 115 passes for 1,374 yards last season, the team-high amongst current Packers, while scoring 18 touchdowns. He was targeted 149 times and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Last season he was second among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 597.
- He scored 18 combined touchdowns last year, 28.1% of his team’s 64 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans allowed four players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 26 players caught a touchdown against the Saints last season.
- New Orleans allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!