Best Player Props for Darren Waller: Week 5 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Chicago Bears
Darren Waller will have several player props available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS.
Waller’s Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) and the Chicago Bears (2-2) face off in a Week 5 matchup from Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Darren Waller
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darren Waller’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Waller Season Stats
- Waller’s 24 catches (40 targets) have netted him 274 yards (68.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 81 yards after the catch, which ranks 72nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 18.2%.
Waller’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Derek Carr has recorded 1,399 passing yards (349.8 yards per game) while completing 109 of 170 passes (64.1% completion percentage), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Peyton Barber has 143 yards on 37 carries (35.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Henry Ruggs III’s stat line this year shows 14 catches for 297 yards and one touchdown. He averages 74.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 25 times.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- One player has racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Chicago this season.
- The Bears have given up a touchdown pass to one player this season.
- Chicago hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.3 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.6 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.0 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.