Best Player Props for Darren Waller: Week 1 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Baltimore Ravens
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Darren Waller and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) in Week 1 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Darren Waller
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darren Waller’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Waller Season Stats
- Last season Waller reeled in 107 passes (on 145 targets) for 1,196 yards (74.8 yards per game), the highest total on the current Raiders roster, and scored nine touchdowns.
- He racked up 572 yards after the catch last season, fourth among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored nine combined touchdowns last season, 18.8% of his team’s 48 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore allowed only two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Ravens allowed 23 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Baltimore gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to four players last year.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||238.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.8 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||329.8 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.9 (2)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.