Best Player Props for Darren Fells: Week 1 Detroit Lions vs. San Francisco 49ers
Before placing any bets on Darren Fells’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Fells’ Detroit Lions (0-0) and the San Francisco 49ers (0-0) face off in a Week 1 matchup from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Player Props for Darren Fells
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darren Fells’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fells Season Stats
- Fells collected 312 yards on 21 catches with four touchdowns last year, averaging 19.5 yards per game (on 28 targets).
- Last year he was 126th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 177.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- San Francisco allowed more than 100 receiving yards to six players last season.
- The 49ers allowed 23 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- San Francisco gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to just two players last year.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||220.4 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||106.4 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||314.4 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (17)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.