Best Player Props for Darrell Henderson: Week 6 Los Angeles Rams vs. New York Giants
Bookmakers have installed player props for Darrell Henderson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
This Week 6 matchup sees Henderson’s Los Angeles Rams (4-1) square off against the New York Giants (1-4) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Player Props for Darrell Henderson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darrell Henderson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Henderson Season Stats
- Henderson has 60 attempts for a team-high 294 rushing yards (58.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Henderson has racked up 108 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to three broken tackles), which is 17th among qualified runners.
- He has tacked on 10 catches for 90 yards (18.0 per game).
- He ranks 67th in the NFL with 103 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 18.8% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
Henderson’s Notable Teammates
- Matthew Stafford has thrown for 1,587 yards this year, while completing 68.0% of his passes (117-of-172) with 12 touchdowns and three interceptions (317.4 yards per game).
- So far this year Sony Michel has racked up 163 yards on 45 carries (32.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Cooper Kupp has been targeted 56 times and turned that into 523 yards (on 37 catches) and five touchdowns.
- Robert Woods has caught 27 passes on 39 targets for 322 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 64.4 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New York
- The Giants defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Five players have run for at least a touchdown against New York this season.
- The Giants haven’t given up more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.4 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||138.4 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||408.6 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.8 (26)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.