Best Player Props for Darrell Henderson: Week 2 Los Angeles Rams vs. Indianapolis Colts
Before placing any bets on Darrell Henderson’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) hit the field against the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Darrell Henderson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darrell Henderson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Henderson Season Stats
- Henderson amassed 624 rushing yards on 138 carries (41.6 yards per game), with five touchdowns last season.
- Henderson was 32nd in rushing yards after contact last season with 282, thanks in part to eight broken tackles.
- Last season Henderson ran for 624 yards on 138 carries (41.6 ypg), with five touchdowns.
- Last year he was 151st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 160.
- He accounted for 15.4% of his team’s 39 offensive touchdowns last season, with six total.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- The Colts allowed just three players to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- Indianapolis allowed 16 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Four players ran for more than a touchdown against the Colts last year.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.9 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.5 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.1 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.