Best Player Props for Darrell Henderson: Week 1 Los Angeles Rams vs. Chicago Bears
Bookmakers have posted player prop bets for Darrell Henderson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC.
Henderson’s Los Angeles Rams (0-0) and the Chicago Bears (0-0) square off in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Darrell Henderson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darrell Henderson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Henderson Season Stats
- Last season Henderson rushed for 624 yards on 138 carries (41.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Henderson racked up 282 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to eight broken tackles) last season, 32nd in the league among qualified runners.
- Last year Henderson ran for 624 yards on 138 carries (41.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Last season he was 151st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 160.
- He accounted for six of his team’s 39 touchdowns on offense last year, or 15.4%.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- The Bears allowed more than 100 rushing yards to only three players last season.
- 10 players ran for at least a touchdown against Chicago last season.
- The Bears allowed only two players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.