Best Player Props for Darrell Daniels: Week 1 Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans
Before Darrell Daniels hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Daniels’ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) take the field in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Darrell Daniels
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darrell Daniels’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Daniels Season Stats
- Daniels racked up 92 yards last year on eight catches plus one touchdown. He was targeted 11 times and averaged 7.1 yards per game.
- He was 281st in the NFL with 57 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored one touchdown last season, 2.0% of his team’s 49 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee allowed more than 100 receiving yards to 11 players last season.
- The Titans allowed 30 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Tennessee allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to just three players last year.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.3 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.4 (24)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!