Best Player Props for Darrel Williams: Week 6 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Washington Football Team
Darrel Williams will have several player props available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Williams’ Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) and the Washington Football Team (2-3) square off in a Week 6 matchup from FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Darrel Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darrel Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has rushed for 99 yards on 26 carries (19.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Williams has collected 29 yards after contact as a rusher this season.
- He also averages 9.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing seven passes for 45 yards.
- This season, he ranks 160th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 43.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 19 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.5%.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Patrick Mahomes II has collected 1,479 passing yards (295.8 yards per game) while going 135-for-195 (69.2% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and six interceptions. He has tacked on 153 rushing yards on 23 carries with one touchdown, averaging 30.6 yards per game.
- So far this year Clyde Edwards-Helaire has run for 304 yards on 65 carries (60.8 ypg).
- Tyreek Hill has been targeted 51 times and turned that into 516 yards (on 37 catches) and four touchdowns.
- This season Travis Kelce has caught 30 passes on 42 targets for 369 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 73.8 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- The Football Team haven’t allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to an opposing player this season.
- Washington has allowed four players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- Just one player has rushed for more than a touchdown against the Football Team this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||301.4 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.4 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||407.8 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.0 (31)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.