Best Player Props for Darrel Williams: Week 5 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills
Darrel Williams has player props available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC.
This Week 5 matchup sees Williams’ Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) take the field against the Buffalo Bills (3-1) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Darrel Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darrel Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has 72 yards on 21 carries (18.0 ypg) this season, with two rushing touchdowns.
- Williams has stayed on his feet for eight rushing yards after contact this season.
- He’s also caught four passes for 27 yards (6.8 per game).
- He ranks 181st in the NFL with 30 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 11.8% of his team’s 17 offensive TDs.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- This season, Patrick Mahomes II has racked up 1,218 passing yards (304.5 yards per game) while connecting on 102 of 141 passes (72.3% completion percentage), with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 92 rushing yards on 15 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for 291 yards on 58 carries (72.8 ypg).
- Tyreek Hill has 30 catches for 453 yards and four touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 38 times and put up 113.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season Travis Kelce has caught 24 passes on 32 targets for 312 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 78.0 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- The Bills defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Five players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Buffalo this season.
- The Bills have allowed one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||167.3 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.5 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||68.0 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.2 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||216.8 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.3 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||11.0 (1)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.