Best Player Props for Darrel Williams: Week 4 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Before Darrel Williams hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Williams and the Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) in Week 4 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Player Props for Darrel Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darrel Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has 30 rushing yards on 11 carries (10.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- And he has caught two passes for 11 yards (3.7 per game).
- He ranks 251st in the NFL with nine total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Patrick Mahomes II has collected 940 passing yards (313.3 yards per game) while going 78-for-111 (70.3% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 66 rushing yards on 10 carries with one touchdown, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has run for 189 yards on 44 carries (63.0 yards per game) this year.
- Travis Kelce has hauled in 20 catches for 289 yards (96.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has caught 19 passes on 26 targets for 267 yards and one touchdown, averaging 89.0 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- The Eagles defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Philadelphia has allowed two players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Eagles this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||197.0 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||133.7 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||315.3 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.3 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.