Best Player Props for Darnell Mooney: Week 2 Chicago Bears vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Darnell Mooney will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 2 matchup sees Mooney’s Chicago Bears (0-1) take the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Darnell Mooney
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darnell Mooney’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mooney Season Stats
- Mooney’s stat line last year was 61 catches for 631 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 39.4 yards per game and was targeted 98 times.
- Last year he was 72nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 254.
- He accounted for four of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense last season, or 10.5%.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Four players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Cincinnati last season.
- The Bengals allowed 18 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Cincinnati gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.4 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||148.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.1 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.2 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (22)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.