Best Player Props for Darnell Mooney: Week 1 Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams
Oddsmakers have listed player prop bet markets for Darnell Mooney ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC.
A Week 1 matchup sees Mooney’s Chicago Bears (0-0) hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Darnell Mooney
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darnell Mooney’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mooney Season Stats
- Mooney produced last year by catching 61 passes for 631 yards and four touchdowns. He collected 39.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 98 times.
- He racked up 254 yards after the catch last year, 72nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored four combined touchdowns last year, 10.5% of his team’s 38 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles gave up more than 100 receiving yards to five players last season.
- 18 players caught a touchdown against the Rams last season.
- Los Angeles allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to just one player last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!