Best Player Props for Darius Slayton: Week 1 New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos
There will be player prop bets available for Darius Slayton ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Slayton’s New York Giants (0-0) take the field against the Denver Broncos (0-0) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Player Props for Darius Slayton
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darius Slayton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Slayton Season Stats
- Last season Slayton hauled in 50 balls for 751 yards (46.9 ypg), the highest mark on the Giants’ current roster, while being targeted 96 times. He also scored three touchdowns.
- He racked up 159 yards after the catch last year, 154th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored three combined touchdowns last year, 12.0% of his team’s 25 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Five players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Denver last season.
- The Broncos allowed 19 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just two players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Denver last year.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.6 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.9 (25)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!