Best Player Props for Danny Amendola: Week 5 Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots
There will be player prop bets available for Danny Amendola before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Amendola and the Houston Texans (1-3) meet the New England Patriots (1-3) in Week 5 at NRG Stadium.
Player Props for Danny Amendola
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Danny Amendola’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Amendola Season Stats
- Amendola has caught six passes on six targets for 43 yards and one touchdown, averaging 10.8 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 19 yards after the catch, which ranks 218th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Amendola’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills leads the team with 357 passing yards (89.3 yards per game) and has a 56.7% completion percentage this year (38-of-67) while throwing two touchdowns with five interceptions.
- So far this year Mark Ingram II has run for 171 yards on 52 carries (42.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Brandin Cooks has 369 yards on 28 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 39 times and averages 92.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Patriots have allowed a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New England this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||202.3 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.5 (6)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.