Best Player Props for Daniel Jones: Week 2 New York Giants vs. Washington Football Team
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player prop betting options for Thursday’s NFL action, including for Daniel Jones, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NFL Network.
NFC East foes hit the field in Week 2 when Jones and the New York Giants (0-1) meet the Washington Football Team (0-1) at FedExField.
Player Props for Daniel Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Daniel Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- Jones racked up 2,943 passing yards (183.9 per game) with a 62.5% completion percentage last year (280-of-448), while throwing for 11 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.
- Jones racked up 1,827 air yards on completed passes last season, 18th in the NFL.
- He also carried the ball 65 times for 423 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.4 yards per game.
- Jones collected 48 yards after contact as a rusher last season.
- He accounted for 48.0% of his team’s 25 offensive touchdowns last season, with 12 total.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington gave up more than 300 passing yards to only three players last season.
- Four players threw for at least two touchdowns in a game against Washington last season.
- The Football Team didn’t allow a player to throw three or more touchdowns against them in a game last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.