Best Player Props for D’Andre Swift: Week 4 Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
D’Andre Swift has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
NFC North foes take the field in Week 4 when Swift and the Detroit Lions (0-3) meet the Chicago Bears (1-2) at Soldier Field.
Player Props for D’Andre Swift
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Andre Swift’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Swift Season Stats
- Swift has racked up a team-high 123 rushing yards (41.0 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- And he has added 19 catches for 166 yards (55.3 per game) and one receiving TD.
- This season, he ranks fifth among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 167.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Swift’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Jared Goff has collected 801 passing yards (267.0 yards per game) while connecting on 86 of 123 passes (69.9% completion percentage), with five touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 64 rushing yards on eight carries, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Jamaal Williams has recorded 121 yards on 28 carries (40.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Williams also contributes to the passing game, catching 13 passes for 93 (31.0 ypg).
- T.J. Hockenson’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 173 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 57.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 21 times.
- Kalif Raymond has 136 receiving yards on 11 receptions (16 targets), averaging 45.3 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- The Bears have given up more than 100 rushing yards to one player this season.
- Two players have run for at least a touchdown against Chicago this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Bears this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.0 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.7 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.7 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!