Best Player Props for D’Andre Swift: Week 10 Detroit Lions vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Before D’Andre Swift hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Swift’s Detroit Lions (0-8) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3) take the field in Week 10 at Heinz Field.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Andre Swift’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Swift Season Stats
- This season Swift has collected 289 rushing yards (36.1 per game) on 90 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Swift has racked up 77 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles), which is 54th among qualified runners.
- He also averages 51.9 receiving yards per game, catching 47 passes for 415 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 434 yards after the catch, which ranks third among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 35.7% of his team’s 14 offensive TDs.
Swift’s Notable Teammates
- Jared Goff leads his team with 1,995 passing yards (249.4 per game) and has a 66.9% completion percentage (206-of-308), throwing eight touchdown passes and six interceptions.
- Jamaal Williams has run for 312 yards on 71 carries (39.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- T.J. Hockenson has 448 yards on 48 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 64 times and put up 56.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Kalif Raymond has caught 26 passes on 40 targets for 334 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 41.8 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- One player has collected more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Steelers this season.
- Six players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Pittsburgh this season.
- The Steelers haven’t allowed two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||260.6 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||109.8 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (19)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.3 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (8)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of these legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!