Best Player Props for Dan Arnold: Week 2 Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints
There will be player prop bet markets available for Dan Arnold before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC South opponents meet in Week 2 when Arnold’s Carolina Panthers (1-0) take on the New Orleans Saints (1-0) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Dan Arnold
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dan Arnold’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Arnold Season Stats
- Arnold’s stat line last year: 438 receiving yards, 31 catches, four touchdowns, 27.4 yards per game (on 45 targets).
- He was 131st in the NFL with 173 total yards after the catch last season.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Four players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New Orleans last season.
- 26 players hauled in a touchdown against the Saints last season.
- Just two players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New Orleans last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.